Monday, April 12, 2010

Luxor Part "II"

More pics from Luxor.  not much to say I suppose before the actual pictures, so here we go...
The room at El-Fayrouz, a wonderful and cheap hotel we stayed at on the west bank.  Can you tell its 3 guys?
A statue outside of the Hatshepsut temple.  I didn't really like the temple that much...there wasn't really anything to it...but this statue I felt would make an awesome "portrait".
Another shot of the guy making the shisha pipe.  I liked this shot because I was able to capture his cig smoke and the flame in the burner.
A friend and I were able to duck into a small room at Karnak without any old fogey tourists lumbering in after us to ruin it.  She had actually sunburned her hands earlier in the trip and was wearing gauze on them as protection against the sun.  I thought the luminescence of it made a great photo in the beam coming from the skylight niche.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, especially because it looks like you didn't do much altering. That sucks she was sunburned so bad :( But an awesome photo so tell her it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete