Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not all of Ægypt is Qadim and Maksur...

So since posting stuff from monuments makes Ægypt seem Qadim (old) and Maksur (broken) I thought it would be appropriate to get back to my roots of the little bits of everyday life here that I recognize as special. 

breakfast on-site
The car-ride back from El-Balianna, A bit harrowing, but interesting nonetheless.  Yes I am aware that both photos are pretty much the sme, but I couldnt decide which was better, what do you think?

The Guy who supplies the workers with water on-site.  A few times a day he rides his donkey over from the village with the water containers on its back.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the car ride shot. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the composition of the second photo better, but you can see more of your camera in the rear-view mirror.

    ReplyDelete