Monday, February 15, 2010

Finally

Took me awhile to work up the motivation to clean my studio up enough to create the apparatus for this one but here it finally is...
The hardest part was getting the dowel part of the rig to stick to the back of the mask, other than that it went fairly smoothly though once again the background had to be dropped into B&W to control for the funky-ass colors that plague all my object photography...maybe its time I get off my ass and get some real lights instead of goose-necks and CFL's...hmmmm....

By the way, here's a pic of how I made the magic happen, kinda kills the mystery I know, but it just goes to show that you can do some pretty sweet stuff even w/ a ghetto rig...



Next picture I promise will be something other than object photography...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment